This twist on a Tiramisu is a light and airy version that is dairy-free.
Tiramisu is a classic Italian dessert that traditionally contains eggs, mascarpone cheese, and ladyfingers soaked in coffee. However, this twist on a Tiramisu is a light and airy version that is dairy-free. It is also naturally sweetened with maple syrup and our Original Flowstate sachet. Best of all, it only requires 6 simple ingredients and can be made quickly and easily. So if you are looking for a delicious, vegan dessert that everyone will love, give this tiramisu recipe a try.
1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
3 Tbsp Cashew Butter
1 Sachet of Original Flowstate
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1/4 Cup Almond Milk
Pinch of Salt
1. Combine almond flour and salt in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl mix together all cake layer ‘wet’ ingredients until well combined.
3. Pour wet ingredients into the almond flour mixture and mix well.
4. Half the mixture and put one half aside.
5. Press a third of the mixture of one of the halves into the bottom of 3 glasses.
6. Make your custard by combining all the ingredients in a bowl and mixing well, until a nice creamy consistency is reached.
7. Pour half the custard evenly over each cake layer.
8. With your remaining cake mixture separate into thirds and using your hands, form 3 coin shapes. Place these over each of the custard layers.
10. Spread the remaining custard on top and garnish with grated chocolate.
11. Place in the fridge to set for 1 hour.